Structured cabling is the lifeline for the entire Information Technology network and the core competency of KMS Systems Inc.
It is the foundation on which all other business activities depend. A properly designed, installed, and administered cabling system reduces costs through each phase of its life cycle: installation; moves, adds, and changes; maintenance and administration. The importance of cabling should be neither overlooked nor underestimated.
• Category 3, 5, 5e, 6 and 7, for voice, data and video
• Coaxial cabling for video distribution, CATV & Satellite
• Wireless Access Point Installations
• Fiber optic and Multi-Pair Copper solutions connecting multiple Telco rooms buildings and data center/storage area and Network Server Rooms
• Trenching/excavation with conduit installation or Aerial Installations.
• Pathway construction Telecommunication and Server Closet Design & Construction
• Network of contacts such as IT consultants, electricians, and other construction trades
• Demolition and Emergency Service and Repairs
• Overhead paging, Sound Masking and intercoms
• Whole House/Office Audio and Video Distribution
• Closed-circuit television (CCTV), including digital recording/storage and LAN/WAN remote access
• Riser Management: Control your buildings internal cabling systems.
The Importance of Structured Cabling
When making a cabling decision, it’s important to choose well. No other component in your network has a longer life cycle than your structured cabling system. Though it typically accounts for only 2% of your network investment, improperly designed or installed cabling can account for 80% of network problems - and downtime costs can soar. KMS can help you create a plan and system that reduces the need for moves, additions, changes, and upgrades. So in addition to minimizing workflow disruptions to keep your people productive, you’ll also save on reconfiguration and installation costs.
Having completed 1000's of projects, our project engineers and installers are dedicated, creative, and detail oriented. KMS provides communication solutions that are critical to our customer's success. We strive to understand our customer's business and build cost effective solutions that meet their present and future needs.
Send us an email or contact our offices to speak about your upcoming project.